Friday, May 23, 2014

My latest happenings, let's catch up!

Happy Friday everyone!!  I hope you've had a wonderful week and are off to an even better weekend.  We had the chance to get away last weekend so we went to the beach and oh man it was awesome.  It was still a little to cool for me to get in the water but it was great just getting away. 


 This week it's back to the grind!  I was up on the Paper Wings blog on Tuesday with a tutorial on this tag.  I share how I created the handmade flowers, here's the link if you'd like to check it out: Winged Things.


I'm also preparing for my very first out of town show.  I'll be at the Robstown/Corpus Christi Peddler's Show May 30th - Jun 1st.  So if you're in the area, come out and say hello!

The Peddler Show

Here's a look at my latest canvas: Reyna.  She's inspired by my all time favorite Disney character, The Evil Queen.


More on her coming soon!  Thank you so much for joining me today.  Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful weekend away. Fabulous tag, love those flowers. Now Norma, I just have to say that your canvases are just extraordinary! I didn't think I could ever say that you could do any better, but each time I see a new canvas I am even more enthralled. You are one talented lady! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...