Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Gypsy

Hello sweet bloggie friends!  Today I thought we'd take a break from the Day of the Dead projects.  In my Dia de Los Muertos excitement I forgot to share a beautiful canvas I created (or maybe I just to keep her all to myself a little longer).  This canvas is simply entitled "Gypsy".


She came together so quickly that I didn't get very many pics of the progress.


If you follow me on FB then you probably saw this pic.  As usual I had no plan and just started slapping paint onto a canvas and set it aside for a few days.


Then I found a photo on Pinterest that really inspired me and I went to work.  Her scarf is actually patterned paper that I cut, glued and then painted over.


Next I searched for the perfect quote!  


I have to say, I really LOVE this one!  She really speaks to me.....


Prints of this beautiful bohemian will hit my Etsy shop, LittleHoneyBeeStudio tomorrow so keep an eye out!


Thank you so much for spending a little part of your day with me and I hope my "Gypsy" inspires you as much as she does me.  Have a beautiful day, hugs, peace and love to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Norma, thank you for sharing your artwork with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...